We strongly recommend our Ballet IB and above students enroll in our newly offered Conditioning Classes.
Conditioning Classes will offer supplemental training for our students, emphasizing core conditioning, strengthening, flexibility, turnout.
Classes will derive the benefits from many of the other cross training disciplines which are advantageous to dancers. Most classes will be Pilates based and include resistance training with emphasis on skills and muscle development necessary for dance.
Within the standard ballet class time, we are teaching classical vocabulary, technique and artistry leaving little time to take advantage of all the other training tools to help our students.
- Conditioning I – Recommended for Ballet IB, Ballet II, Ballet III
- Conditioning II – Recommended for Ballet IIIB, IV, V, VI
- Conditioning I – Recommended for Ballet IB, Ballet II, Ballet IIA
- Conditioning II – Recommended for Ballet IIB, Ballet IIIA and Ballet IIIB
- Conditioning III – Recommended for Ballet IV, IV and VI